The printer calibration allows you to set up compensation coefficients to tune the accuracy of your printer.
1. Generate the L-shaped job in Envision One RP as stated in this article and send it for print.
2. After the L-shaped job is printed, clean it well and post-cure the model as required for the used material.
3. Measure the printed model as shown below using a caliper.
4. On the Home screen of the printer, go to Settings > Move and Calibration > Quick Calibration.
5. Enter the obtained X and Y values to the appropriate fields.
5. Press Save to confirm.