UVCA 3000 Footprint
Incorrect positioning can cause damage to the equipment. Please follow the positioning guidelines.
UVCA 3000: 83.9 kg (185 lb).
Dimensions: 69.85 x 88.14 x 71.37 cm (27.5 x 34.7 x 28.1 in)
Power Requirements: 300 W, 110 VAC.
The UVCA 3000 must be installed on a sturdy surface that can comfortably hold the unit's weight.
The curing unit requires a minimum amount of space for operation, maintenance, and heat dissipation.
- A minimum of 7.5 cm (3 in) behind the unit.
- A minimum of 53.5 cm (21 in) on the right side of the unit.
- A minimum of 7.5 cm (3 in) above the unit.
1. Situate the UVCA 3000 in a ventilated area away from sources of heat and away from flammable materials and liquids that may cause a safety risk. See Safety Instructions.
2. To avoid damaging the apparatus, do not obstruct in any way the fans on the top panel of the UVCA 3000.