Distance the printer from climate control systems. Do not direct airflow onto or within the printer’s footprint. This includes air conditioning (window, wall, or otherwise), fans (ceiling, tabletop, or similar), heaters (space heaters, or otherwise).
- Do not expose the printer to direct sunlight or UV radiation.
- Do not place the printer near a doorway.
- Avoid temperature changes.
- Keep the printer away from water sources such as sinks, tubs, wash stations, etc.
- Do not place the printer near the polishing stations.
Ensure the room temperature remains within the following range:
Minimum temperature of 22° C (71.5° F).
Maximum temperature of 27° C (80.5° F).
Ensure the room humidity is below 50%.
Follow the temperature instructions for each material being used.
- These instructions can be found on the label of the material bottle.
- Extended instructions are located in the Material Best Practice guide.
Important: The humidity should be below 50%.