Wear nitrile gloves when handling uncured models.
1. Carefully cut any supports from the part(s) using snips.
Tip: Remove supports before post-curing. Post-curing hardens support tips, making removal more difficult.
2. Place the clean dry part(s) on the turntable inside the UVCA 3000.
3. Close the access door.
4. Enter the required curing time via the up and down arrow buttons. See Material Cure Times UVCA 3000.
5. Press Reset.
6. Press the green Start button.
→ The upper display will count down the time until it reaches zero.
Important: The exhaust fans on the UVCA 3000 top panel are active only during a curing cycle.
7. After the time expires, flip the part for an even cure.
8. Close the access door and enter the same amount of time entered in Step 4 above.
9. Press the green Start button.
10. After the time expires, open the access door and remove the part from the curing unit.
→ The curing process is complete.