The UVCA 3000 arrives in a wooden crate. You are responsible for keeping the shipping packaging. It is important to mark out a space for crate storage before the accessory arrives. The crate is needed for:
• Relocation of the UVCA 3000 to a new facility.
• To ship the UVCA 3000 back to factory for service needs.
Unbox UVCA 3000
Risk of injury. The packing straps are under pressure and may snap out when cut. To avoid injury, place a hand on the strap closest to you and hold it firmly in place while cutting the strap.
1. Place one hand on the shipping strap and hold it firmly in place. Cut the strap with a box cutter.
2. Remove four L-brackets from the top of the crate. Slide the screwdriver under the split end of the L-bracket. Leverage the bracket up, one side at a time. Remove and set aside. They will be used again to store the crate.
3. Remove the top of the crate and set it aside.
4. Remove the foam panel and set it aside.
5. Locate the UVCA 3000 components and set aside:
- Nine fluorescent bulbs,
- Three bulb guards (metal grates),
- Power cable,
- Curing turntable.
6. Remove four L-brackets from the front of the crate. Slide the screwdriver under the split end of the L-bracket. Leverage the bracket up, one side at a time. Remove and set aside.
7. Remove the front of the crate and set it aside.
Important: The UVCA 3000 weighs 83,9 kg (185 lb).
8. With a helper, lift the UVCA 3000 out of the crate.
9. Situate the UVCA 3000 on a secure surface.
Store UVCA 3000 Crate
1. Reinsert the padding in the crate.
2. Seal the crate using the original brackets.
3. Place it in storage with the "Please do not discard, this crate accompanies Curing Unit" sign attached to the sides.