Tip: The Pro XL printer is compatible with both ethernet and Wi-Fi connections.
To connect the printer to your network via an ethernet connection:
1. Plug the Ethernet cable into the network connector located on the back of the printer.
2. Connect the Ethernet cable to your network.
3. On the printer screen, select Settings > Network Settings >Ethernet.
There are two connection types: static and dynamic.
- Dynamic connection or DHCP: Printer gets the dynamic IP address. All the fields are greyed out.
- Static connection: Fill all the fields manually using the settings for your network.