Checking the printer before sending a job for a print is really important as it helps to get the highest quality of printed models as well as minimize the risk of errors or printer malfunctioning.
Before starting to print, check the following:
- The hood is closed.
- The flat surface of the build platform is clean and free of all cured material, and the build platform torque knob is tight.
- Inspect the quality of the PSA before each print as the upper PSA is a consumable.
- The material tray is secured in position.
- All material handling instructions are followed for the specific material used (mixing, temperature, etc.)
- The material tag is in the material tag reader, and the tag matches the material in the tray and in the buildstyle.