Unbox Pro XL
Before opening the box, make sure you see no visible damage or broken sensors. If these are present, please inform the office immediately.
If everything is in good condition:
- Carefully cut the plastic wrap.
Tip: The plastic wrap does not need to be saved and can be thrown away.
- Remove the two boxes from the pallet.
- Place the External Components box on a sturdy work surface.
- Check the wheels are firmly connected to the base of the printer. If the wheels are loose, use a wrench to tighten them.
- With a helper, lift the printer from the crate and place the printer on a stable surface.
Unbox External Hardware
The material tray and the build platform are both shipped in a separate box, along with the Starter Kit. A USB drive containing important information regarding printer operation is included in the Starter Kit.
If the printer was ordered with any accessories, material, or extra material trays, these items will be sent separately.
Keep the curing apparatus box, the parts washer box, and the spare material tray box.
Tip: Store any spare material trays, if applicable, in their shipping box to ensure they are kept in a clean, dark, and dust-free environment.