Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- Printer is running slowly.
- Printer was recently updated (power cycle is automatic).
- Printer has not been powered down in a week.
- In the Monitoring tab, press Shut Down.
- Once the touchscreen is blank, go to the back right of the printer and turn the power breaker counterclockwise to the off position.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Turn the power breaker clockwise to power on the printer.