Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Bi-weekly
- Lens cleaner.
- Microfiber cloth (two pieces).
The Xtreme 8K utilizes powerful projectors to receive build job information from the internal computer, or PC, and project a clear image, layer by layer, onto the build platform. The projectors cast a specific brightness during a print job, and the two projector lenses must remain clean and free of dust/debris.
- Open the printer door.
- Locate the two projector lenses above the material tank.
- Facing away from the printer, spray lens cleaner on the microfiber cloth.
- Gently wipe the first projector lens with the microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the lens with the second, dry microfiber cloth. Make sure all streaks are removed.
- Repeat Steps 3 - 5 for the second projector lens.
Important: Never spray lens cleaner or any other chemical in or near the printer, the material tank, or the material itself.