Risk of injury:As handling chemicals puts you at risk of coming into contact with corrosive chemicals, being burnt, inhaling poisonous vapors, etc., always put on suitable protective clothing (gloves, protective goggles, etc.) before working with construction substances.
To remove the printed models from the build platform:
- Open the printer door. The build platform should be in the raised position.
- Optional: Remove the build platform with the printed parts from the printer.
- Optional: Install another build platform into the printer in case there is a need to start printing right away. Otherwise, install the current build platform after part removal.
- Carefully remove the printed parts from the surface of the build platform with the metal scraper. Look for a hole that you can put the scraper in and gently pry the part.
- Scrape the whole platform to remove any cured material or detached supports in readiness for the following build.
- Make sure no cured material falls into the material tank.