The technician initially fills the removable material tank during printer installation.
To add material:
1. Make sure the material tank is installed correctly, see Install Removable Material Tank Xtreme 8K.
2. On the printer screen, select Dashboard > Movements.
3. In the Platform tab, press Home.
→ The build platform moves down to its Home position.
4. In the Compensator tab, press Home.
→ The compensator moves down to its Home position.
5. Carefully pour the material from the material container into the tank.
6. Go to Dashboard > Material and check the Level value. It should read as close to 0 as possible.
- If the value is positive, remove the excess material using the drain valve on the front bottom of the tank. See Clean Material Tank.
- If the value is negative, add more material to the vat.