Risk of injury from crushing caused by moving printer parts: The printer may only be operated by instructed and specially trained personnel. The printer may only be operated if the protection devices are working properly.
To turn the printer on:
- Make sure the main circular switch is set to OFF.
- Connect the main power cable to a power socket.
- Make sure the industrial chiller is turned on before the projectors turn on.
- Rotate the main circular switch to turn the printer on.
- Press the SYSTEM power button to turn on the integrated computer.
→ When the computer has completed the startup procedure, the Xtreme CS starts.