To connect the printer to your network:
1. Plug the Ethernet cable into the network connector located on the back of the printer.
2. Connect the Ethernet cable to your network.
3. Go to Settings > Ethernet from the main menu of the printer’s Control Software.
There are two types of connections:
- Dynamic connection or DHCP assigns the printer a dynamic IP address. All the fields are greyed out.
- Static connection requires that you type all the necessary information in all the fields manually and confirm by pressing Apply.