Incorrect positioning of the printer can cause damage to the printer and/or to the printed parts. Please follow the positioning guidelines.
Printer: 907.18 kg (2000 lb).
Dimensions: 142 x 105 x 208 cm (55.91 x 41.34 x 81.89 in).
The Xtreme 8K must be installed on a sturdy surface that can hold over the weight of the Printer and the ancillary devices with loading factor per National Building Code requirements.
The room should be a minimum of 215 square feet and meet ventilation requirements of 0.18 cfm/sq. ft. (3.2 m^3/hr/m^2).
The printer requires a minimum amount of space for operation, maintenance, and heat dissipation.
- A minimum of 121.92 cm (48 in) in front of the printer.
- A minimum of 91.44 cm (36 in) above the printer.
- A minimum of 90 cm (35.43 in) behind the printer.
- A minimum of 88.90 cm (35 in) on the right side of the printer.
- A minimum of 76.2 cm (30 in) on the left side of the printer.
|Fig. 1 Xtreme 8K Clearance Front View||Fig. 2 Xtreme 8K Clearance Right Side View|
Industrial chiller: 44 kg (97 lb).
Dimensions: 59 x 38 x 74 cm (23.23 x 14.96 x 29.13 in).
The industrial chiller is required to maintain proper operating temperature for the Xtreme 8K’s projectors. The chiller connects to the Xtreme 8K and must be installed within 121.90 cm (48 in) of the printer.
The industrial chiller requires a minimum amount of space for operation, maintenance, and heat dissipation.
- A minimum of 150 cm (59.05 in) behind the chiller (exhaust air)
- A minimum of 100 cm (39.37 in) to the right and left of the chiller (inlet air)