Important: We strongly recommend you use an uninterrupted power supply to protect your printer. All electrical requirements must be met to ensure a stable setup of the printer.
Important: Do not plug any additional equipment into the power circuit.
208V 3ph+PE (no neutral), 60Hz, 20A, NEMA L15-20P plug
All electrical requirements must be met to ensure a stable setup of the printer.
- Use a battery backup whenever possible.
- Ensure there is a sufficient clean electrical socket that fluctuates no more than +/-3% from its baseline.
- Do not plug any additional equipment into the power circuit.
- Plug the printer into separate surge protectors or separate battery backups. If your electrical line is prone to spikes and dips, use an 8kVA UPS battery backup system for the printer with a switch changing time of less than 1 millisecond.
- The Xtreme 8K does not require a dedicated server. It can be connected wirelessly, hard-wired into the network, or directly connected to a computer.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by brownouts, blackouts, or electrical surges.