The PWA 2000 has a microprocessor-controlled touch screen interface and intuitive software that allows you to control every aspect of the washing process of your 3D printed models.
Setting a Program
1. Once the High, Medium, or Low program is selected, the Set Timer menu is displayed.
2. Using the Plus and Minus symbols towards the bottom of the Set Timer menu, adjust the time to the desired setting. Select and adjust each digit individually.
3. Open the washing compartment lid.
4. Lift the handle to raise the interior grate to the highest position.
5. Place the model(s) on the grate and gently lower the handle to submerge the model(s) in the cleaning agent.
6. Close the washing compartment lid and lock it in place.
7. When ready, select the Start button.
→ The PWA 2000 will immediately begin the set washing cycle.
8. Open the washing compartment lid and lift the handle to raise the model(s) out of the cleaning agent.
9. Inspect the model(s) and use a brush to gently clean cavities as needed.
10. Remove the model(s) from the washing compartment.
11. If using PC1 – rinse models thoroughly in water for 30 seconds. A tub of water or a sink can be used for this step. After rinsing, use compressed air to quickly dry the models.
12. If using IPA – use compressed air to remove all IPA from the surface of the model as soon as possible.
Important: Do not expose models to IPA or PC1 for an extended period of time. For more specific post-processing information on the material used, see the Material Best Practise for each material.