Important: Always wear gloves when handling the materials and reference the respective Safety Data Sheet.
Safe Handling Precautions
General Occupational Hygiene
- Do not eat, drink, smoke, or sniff when interacting with materials.
- Work in well-ventilated zones or use proper respiratory protection.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes. Remove contaminated, saturated clothing immediately. Wash hands before breaks and after work.
- Provide an eye shower and label its location conspicuously.
- Wash contaminated clothing prior to re-use.
- Provide room air exhaust at ground level. If handled uncovered, arrangements with local exhaust ventilation have to be used.
- Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour/spray.
- Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not smoke when interacting with materials.
- Take usual measures for fire prevention.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
Storage Rooms and Containers
- Keep containers tightly closed and in a well-ventilated place.
- Protect containers against damage.
- Keep/Store only in original containers.
- Protect from direct and ambient light.
- Recommended storage temperature can be found in the respective Safety Data Sheet.
Avoid storing materials near:
- Oxidizing agent
- Reducing agent
- Strong alkali