Important: Always wear gloves when handling the materials and reference the respective Safety Data Sheet.
Important: Do not use other materials than the photopolymers delivered by ETEC.
Important: Use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
Important: Make sure that the extraction is sufficient. ETEC recommends an air change of 25 m³/h per m² effective surface of the laboratory as described in EN 13779.
1. Open the hood.
2. Place the material tag on the material tag reader.
3. Shake the material bottle well.
4. Open the material bottle.
5. Pour the material slowly into the material tray.
6. Mix the material thoroughly with the supplied playing cards.
7. Close the hood.
Tip: Do not overfill the material tray. See the Adding Material section for your printer for more information.