Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
A dirty safe glass can cause print issues:
- Parts falling off of the build platform, and
- Vertical holes in printed parts.
- The printer is turned off.
- The build platform and the material tray are removed from the printer.
- Absorbent paper towels
- 99% isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens or window cleaner
1. Spray a small amount of alcohol directly on the paper towel.
2. Wipe the top surface of the safety glass.
3. Spray a small amount of lens or window cleaner on the microfiber cloth.
4. Wipe the top surface of the safety glass with the cloth. Make sure it is dry.