Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
Overview: The glass panel is located underneath the material tray inside the printer. In case something does not stick to the platform or falls down from the supports, it is necessary to inspect the glass panel right away and clean it.
The printer is powered off.
The build platform and the material tray are removed from the printer.
- Absorbent paper towels
- 99% isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens or window cleaner
1. Take the glass panel out of the printer.
2. Spray a small amount of alcohol directly on the paper towel.
3. Wipe down the glass panel on both the front and back sides.
4. Take the microfiber cloth and spray a small amount of lens or window cleaner on it.
5. Wipe down the glass panel with the cloth and make sure that it is dry in the end.
Notice: Make sure that the glass panel is absolutely clean so that there is no smudging, streaking, or material spots anywhere on it.
6. Put the glass panel back into the printer.