Do you like to get caught up in the details? ETEC's new feature is for you!
With the Printing Statistics feature, you can easily check printer usage data for the last 7 days, last 30 days, or all the time your printer has operated.
What information is shown in Printing Statistics?
You’ll be able to check the following:
- Job evaluation data: this parameter shows the quality of finished jobs (successful, partially successful, and failed)
- Materials usage: this parameter shows the names and volume of the used materials
- Job quantity: this parameter shows the quantity of completed, aborted, and failed jobs
- Average print duration: this parameter shows the average duration of the job in hours
- Damaged material trays: this parameter shows the number of material trays marked as damaged
How to find the Printing Statistics menu?
It’s easy as one-two-three:
On the Home screen of your printer, tap Settings | Printer Settings | Printing Statistics to open the tab.
If you want to always be aware of everything that is happening with your ETEC printer, this feature will certainly help you!