Do you like to get caught up in the details? ETEC's new feature is for you!
With the Printing Statistics feature, you can easily check printer usage data for the last 7 days, last 30 days, or all the time your printer has operated.
What Information is Shown in Printing Statistics?
You’ll be able to check the following:
- Job evaluation data: Shows the quality of finished jobs (successful, partially successful, and failed).
- Materials usage: Shows the names and volume of the used materials.
- Job quantity: Shows the quantity of completed, aborted, and failed jobs.
- Average print duration: Shows the average duration of the job in hours.
- Damaged material trays: Shows the number of material trays marked as damaged.
How to Find the Printing Statistics Menu?
From the Home screen of your printer's CS, navigate to Settings > Printer Settings > Printing Statistics to open the tab.
If you want to always be aware of everything that is happening with your ETEC printer, this feature will certainly help you!