The instrument is designed for mixing sticky substances in places of business, laboratories, or factories.
This instrument is not suitable for use in residential areas or other constraints the manufacturer mentions.
Use only materials and instruments recommended by the manufacturer.
|Speed control knob||Rotating the speed control knob starts/stops the rotating function.|
|LCD display||LCD display shows the current working state and all setting values.|
|Power light||LED light is green when the device is switched on.|
|Power switch I/O||Is used to switch the device on and off.|
Turn on the Unit
1. With the unit turned off, plug in the power cable.
2. Switch the instrument on.
→ The instrument begins self-checking.
→ When initialization is over, LCD displays the last running values of speed.
Setting Target Speed
1. Rotate the speed/timer control knob to set the target speed.
2. Press the speed/timer control knob to start the rotating function.
3. Press the speed/timer control knob again to stop the rotating function.
4. Press the mode switch button.
→ LCD displays speed.
Set Target Time
1. Rotate the speed/timer control knob to set the target time.
2. Press the speed/timer control knob to start the rotating function at the set time.
3. During operation, motion can be stopped at any time by pressing the speed/timer control knob.
4. If the knob is pressed again, the motion will start again and the timer will restart the countdown.
5. When the timer reaches zero, the unit will be automatically halted and an alert will sound.
→ LCD displays time.