ETEC’s collaboration with Netfabb by Autodesk improves your digital dental workflow. It allows you to refine your 3D models in Netfabb and send them directly to Envision One RP in one click.
Both Envision One RP and Netfabb are designed for working with various 3D models.
- Netfabb designed by Autodesk analyzes 3D models for any printability issues and repairs them if needed.
- Envision One RP designed by ETEC helps to prepare your 3D models for printing.
Set Up Integrated Workflow
Launch Netfabb and Envision One RP on your computer prior to setting up the integrated workflow.
Steps in Netfabb
1. Press the My Machines icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. In the My Machines window, press Add Machine.
3. Scroll down through the list of printer manufacturers. Once ETEC is found, click on the +(plus) icon to the left. Select the needed printer model and click Add to My Machines.
4. From the list in the My Machine window, select the required printer model. Then press Open to load the printer’s workspace.
5. Load a 3D model in Netfabb. Make all the necessary adjustments such as orienting a model, generating supports, adding perforation, etc.
6. In the Filling Degree panel on the right, select the required buildstyle in the Buildstyle drop-down menu.
7. Press Open in Envision One RP.
Steps in Envision One RP
1. Once the model is transferred to Envision One RP, edit supports for the selected model, reposition a model, or do any other required actions if needed.
2. Press Print in the Job Info widget.
3. Verify the printing parameters and click Send Job to the Printer.
→ The print job starts.