Unpack PCA 2000
1. Carefully open the packaging.
Important: Do not use blades that could damage the contents.
2. Accessories for the PCA 2000 are packed on the top foam panel: power cable, post-curing tray, and tray supports to hold the post-curing tray in place. Remove these from the box and set them aside.
3. Extract the PCA 2000 from the box by lifting upwards.
4. Remove the foam panels from the top and bottom. Keep the box and foam panels.
5. Situate the PCA 2000 on a secure surface.
1. Situate the PCA 2000 in a ventilated area away from sources of heat and away from flammable materials and liquids that may cause a safety risk – see Safety Instructions.
2. Keep the PCA 2000 at least 8 inches / 20 cm from the wall. To avoid damaging the apparatus, do not obstruct in any way the cooling ducts, their openings to the outside, the fans on the rear panel, and the fan on the base of the PCA 2000.
3. Keep the PCA 2000 in an environment with temperatures within 65° to 82° F / 18° to 28° C.
Important: Place the PCA 2000 at a distance of at least 8 inches (20 cm) from any other object, including the back wall. This is essential in order to avoid obstructing the ducts of the PCA 2000’s cooling system, see Safety Signs PCA 2000.