Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- Printer is running slowly.
- Printer was recently updated.
- Printer has not been powered down in a week.
1. Go to Settings > Power. Turn off the printer by pressing Power Off.
2. Once the printer has completely turned off, disconnect the power cable from the side of the printer.
3. Push and hold the power button on the front of the printer for 10 seconds to drain all power from the printer.
4. Plug the power cable back in.
5. Power on the printer using the front power button.