Time needed: Approximately two minutes
Maintenance frequency: Print-by-Print
Seeing the Signs:
- build platform becomes sticky
- when changing the material type
1. Clean the surface of the build platform using a clean paper towel.
2. Check every surface for material, buildup, or stickiness.
3. Clean the excessive buildup using a small amount of 99% IPA on a clean paper towel or Q-tip.
Important: Use 99% IPA away from the material tray and thoroughly wipe all IPA completely from the build platform before installing it back onto the printer.