Time needed: Approximately fifteen minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
The PWA 2000 needs to be emptied when the bottom of the container is no longer visible. The 99% IPA will collect particles of uncured material over time. If using plastic washing containers instead of the PWA 2000, the dirty bath will need to be emptied when the bottom of the container is no longer visible.
Check your local protocol for safe handling of 99% IPA.
When using the PWA-2000:
1. Remove the washing compartment from the PWA 2000.
2. Pour the IPA from the pour spout into an IPA recycling container.
3. Wipe down the interior of the washing compartment with a clean paper towel.
When using plastic washing containers:
1. Remove the used IPA from the dirtier bath.
2. Wipe the container clean using a paper towel.
3. Use the clean bath as the new dirty bath and fill the emptied container with the new 99% IPA. Rotating containers helps to conserve supplies.