Load Job to D4K Pro from Envision One RP
1. Open the Envision One RP.
Requirements: At least one open and selected 3D model.
2. Click the Print button in the Print Menu.
→ The following window appears:
3. Click the Printer field.
4. Select a printer to send your job to.
5. Click Send Job to Printer.
→ The job is sent to the selected printer.
Tip: The printers in the network can have the following statuses: Ready for Print, Printing, Offline.
You cannot send a job file to a printer with the Offline status.
Load Job to D4K Pro from Network Folder
1. Type Run into the Windows search field or use <Windows> + <R> hotkey on your computer keyboard.
→ The Run window opens.
2. Enter the IP address of the printer, e. g.: \\10.0.0.24.
→ The Windows file explorer opens, showing the folders on the printer.
3. Open the Job folder.
4. Put the job files in the folder.
→ All the files from the Job folder are now shown in the Job List tab.