Install Tilting Material Tray
Important: Use a different material tray for each type of material to avoid contamination.
To install the material tray:
1. Open the printer door.
2. Release the front and back tilt tray clips.
3. Note the tilt tray is labeled “front”: this label must be towards you when the tilt tray is in the printer.
4. Note the glass plate, ensure all corners are completely flat and in position.
5. Lower the tilt tray into position and secure it with all four clips.
To add the material tray to the list:
1. On the Home screen of the D4K Pro Control Software, select Settings > Move & Calibration > Material Tray.
→ The list of material trays will appear. A green checkmark shows the currently selected material tray. To the right of the material tray name, is a job counter. This number depicts the quantity of print jobs done with this material tray.
2. Press Add a New Material Tray.
3. Type the name of the material tray. It must contain 6 digits from 0 to 9.
4. Click OK.
→ The material tray is added to the list.