The D4K printer is compatible with both ethernet and Wi-Fi connection types. To connect the printer to your network via an ethernet connection:
1. Plug the Ethernet cable into the network connector located on the back of the printer.
2. Connect the Ethernet cable to your network.
3. Press Settings > Network Settings > Ethernet.
There are two types of connection:
- Dynamic connection or DHCP – printer gets the dynamic IP address. All the fields are greyed out.
- Static connection – Fill all the fields manually using the settings for your network.