Set Up Wi-Fi
1. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi to open the tab.
2. On the left part of the screen, select the required Wi-Fi name.
3. Press Connect.
4. In the Password field, type a password for the selected Wi-Fi and confirm with OK.
Important: The list of available WI-FIs refreshes automatically each time you enter the Wi-Fi tab.
Set Ad Hoc
To set the Ad Hoc:
1. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > AdHoc.
2. The Name field, which is the printer’s name, is set automatically.
3. To set a password to the AdHoc, press Password.
→ The following screen appears.
4. Create and type the password into the Hotspot Password filed. Press SAVE.
Important: Your password must be at least 8 characters long and must not contain space.