Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- Printer is running slowly.
- Printer was recently updated.
- Printer has not been turned off in a week.
1. Go to Home > Settings > Power.
2. Press Power Off to turn off the printer.
3. Once the printer is turned off, disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer.
4. Push and hold the power button on the front of the printer for 10 seconds to drain all power from the printer.
5. Plug the power cable back in.
Important: As soon as the printer is plugged in, the internal fans will start. The fans will remain on as long as the printer is connected to power.
6. Turn on the printer using the front Power button.