Steps in Envision One RP
1. Connect the USB drive to the PC with the installed Envision One RP.
2. Open Envision One RP.
3. Create or select the job you want to save.
3. Press the Print button.
→ The following window appears:
4. Press Save job.
→ The folder selection dialog box appears.
5. Open the USB-drive folder you want to save a job to and press Select Folder.
→ The job folder with all the required data is saved to the selected USB drive.
→ The following window appears.
6. Press either:
- Continue to exit the Save job dialog box; or
- Open Folder to open the Job folder.
Steps on Printer
7. Insert the USB drive with the uploaded job into the corresponding plug of the printer.
→ The job is automatically added to the Job List on the printer.
The icon indicates that the USB drive is connected to the printer.
The icon in the Job list indicates that the job was added via USB drive.