We strongly recommend you use an uninterrupted power supply to protect your printer. All electrical requirements must be met to ensure the most stable setup:
1. Ensure there is a sufficient clean electrical socket that fluctuates no more than +/-3% (EU: +/-5%) from its baseline.
2. Do not plug any additional equipment into the power circuit.
3. The Envision One cDLM requires 110 volts with no less than 5 amps.
4. The oxygen concentrator requires 120 volts with no less than 3 amps.
5. Oxygen Concentrator needs:
- Power supply of 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz/110V ± 15V, 60Hz ± 1Hz.
- Operation voltage (V/Hz): AC220/50 AC110/60.
6. Plug the printer and oxygen concentrator into separate surge protectors or separate battery backups.
7. The Envision One cDLM printer does not require a dedicated server. It can be connected wirelessly, hard-wired into the network, or directly connected to a computer.