1. Connect the DC power supply to the printer.
2. Connect the DC power supply to the AC power cable.
3. Plug the power cable into a battery backup, surge protector, or its own outlet.
4. Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer, if applicable.
5. There are two USB ports on the left side of the printer. There is a USB drive that comes with the printer which includes information on printer operation and setup.
Important: We recommend you save a backup copy of the data on your USB drive in a separate place, such as cloud-based storage, an external hard drive, a backup computer, etc.