Distance the printer from climate control systems. Do not direct airflow onto or within the printer’s footprint. This includes air conditioning (window, wall, or otherwise), fans (ceiling, tabletop, or similar), heaters (space heaters, or otherwise).
- Do not expose the printer to direct sunlight or UV radiation.
- Do not place the printer near a doorway.
- Avoid temperature changes.
- Keep the printer and concentrator away from water sources such as sinks, tubs, wash stations, etc.
- Do not place the printer near polishing stations.
Ensure the room temperature remains within the following range:
- Minimum temperature of 23°C (73°F)
- Maximum temperature of 28°C (85°F)
Follow the temperature instructions for each material.
- These instructions can be found on the label of the material bottle.
- Extended instructions are located in the Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical materials, and the Material Best Practice Guide for non-medical materials.
Important: The humidity must be below 45%.