Checking the printer ensures the highest quality of printed models and minimizes the risk of errors or printer malfunctioning.
Before beginning a print, always check the following:
- The printer door is closed.
- The surface of the build platform is clean and free of all cured material.
- The material tank is installed correctly.
- There is enough material in the material tank.
- All material handling instructions are followed for the specific material used (mixing, temperature, etc.)
- The material tag is on the material tag reader, and the tag matches the material in the tank and in the buildstyle.