For Xtreme 8K printer with the camera installed, it is possible to enable camera streaming for observing the internal space of the printer. This provides the possibility to supervise the build envelope during printing and control the state of other components inside the printer via camera streaming.
- The workstation is on the same network as the printer.
- The VLC Player is installed on the workstation.
1. On the main screen, go to Settings > Camera.
→ The following window appears.
2. Toggle the Enable Camera Streaming option to ON.
Notice: Make sure that the Camera Preview toggle button is set to Off before enabling the camera preview.
3. Open the VLC Player.
4. Go to Media > Open Network Stream.
5. Type in the printer’s IP address (e.g. http://192.168.0.5) into the input field.
→ Camera streaming starts.