When the request for the software license is submitted, the Computer ID is automatically retrieved by the system. It might sometimes happen that the Computer ID could not be retrieved for some reason.
Here are the steps you need to follow to retrieve your Computer ID.
1. Download the ComputerIDGenerationScript.bat file.
2. Double-click the ComputerIDGenerationScript.bat file to carry out a series of commands.
3. Restart your computer.
Resubmit License Request
4. Open Envision One RP.
5. Go to > License Request > Request License to submit the license request again. If the Computer ID is still not there, proceed to the next step. Otherwise, wait for your license to arrive in your mailbox.
Run .exe File
6. Download genCompId_static.exe and launch it on your computer.
7. Make a screenshot of the error description and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.